Moshi has 2 branches in Dubai and I was invited to the Oud Metha branch. It has a very extensive menu and the fusions just don’t end. We started with the drinks
1. Strawberry mojito [AED 18] – Served in cute looking bulbs this tangy drink was a really good start to our meal.
2. Lotus Milkshake [AED 26] – I’m not a big lotus fan but this one really made me asking for more, best thing about it was the lotus flavor wasn’t overpowering as it is in most of the places Dubai. Highly recommended.
For the food, we had the some of their best maki rolls and steamed momos but first started off with some
Sriracha Edamame [AED 18] – Steamed edamame with spicy sriracha sauce, really simple and tasty.
1. Cheesy Oman Chips [AED 24] – What a lovely creation! your favorite Oman chips now in a maki roll 🙂 Must Try.
2. Flamin’ Chicken Cheetos [AED 32] – Maki stuffed with chicken topped with CHEETOS!! YESS CHEETOS! How awesome right!
3. Chicken Katsu [AED 27] – Japanese classic fried chicken with avocado topped with Katsu Sauce
4. Falafel, Hummus & Cucumber [AED 24] – When the Arabs met the Japanese, they thought of coming out with this delicious Maki rolls.
Momos – served with sesame sauce and spicy sauce
1. Potato, corn & Cheese [AED 16] – The stuffing was very tasty and was steamed to perfection.
2. Pero Pero chicken [AED 19] : Juicy minced chicken dumplings with a little spicy kick.
Finally, we ended our meal with their best selling dessert
Nutella Maki [AED 17]- Another innovation from the Moshi kitchen, this crispy maki roll with Nutella spread was an instant hit.
Final words : Moshi is a house of inventions, there aren’t many places where you could find such fusions with sushi. Guys, do visit this place I bet you are going to love it especially if you are a beginner to the endless world of Sushi.